NORTH SHORE PHOTOGRAPHIC SOCIETY INC (NSPS)
North Shore Salon of Photography
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- Contact information
- Previous history and current information of entering the North Shore Salon
We collect your personal information to:
- Distribute information, newsletters and news etc
- Communicate via email, phone or address
- Record details of monies paid to enter the North Shore Salon
- Record results of the North Shore Salon annual competition
Providing some information is optional.
We keep your information safe by storing it on the North Shore Salon server and only Executive Officers in the course of their role in the North Shore Salon or North Shore Salon Executive will have access to it and in the course of the administration of the website the North Shore Salon Webmaster (IT Systems).
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information or to have it corrected, please contact us email@example.com. Or login to the website and correct the information using your profile login.
The Privacy Act requires organisations to have at least one person who fulfills the role of the privacy officer. North Shore Salon allows the Executive Officers to share this responsibility.
A privacy officer will:
- be familiar with the privacy principles in the Privacy Act
- work to make sure the organisation complies with the Privacy Act
- deal with any complaints from the organisation's clients about possible privacy breaches
- deal with requests for access to personal information, or correction of personal information
- act as the organisation's liaison with the Office of the Privacy Commissioner.
Implemented April 2023
Review April 2024