It is with great regret that we have decided it is impossible to run the Print categories of the Salon as normal this year. HOWEVER, we will still have a section for prints, although the procedures will be quite different from normal.
- Entries into the print categories will be accepted as normal.
- The criteria for the digital image to be uploaded are different from the digital categories.
- The minimum number of pixels for the long edge of a print entry will be 2100, and the maximum number of pixels will be 7200. Prints made with those values will fit into the size range that we normally allow.
- The entries will be judged digitally (by all six judges)
- Entrants with an image awarded Acceptance or better will be invited to send us a physical print for exhibition provided that the exhibition venue is actually open during the period for which we have a booking.
We hope that this compromise solution will be acceptable, and look forward to your entries.